Stainless Steel Handrail With Dome Ends- External Grade 316
Satin Polished Brushed Stainless Steel Handrail with wall brackets and Dome End Caps.
This rail is in our external grade 316 material, we also offer our standard flat ends in the same grade.
Including suitable screws and wall plugs.
- Lengths below 1.8m have 2no brackets.
- Lengths below 2.8m have 3no brackets.
- Lengths below 3.8m have 4no brackets.
- Lengths below 4m have 5no brackets.
- Lengths of 5m have 6no brackets.
All handrails will be delivered in one complete length for 3m or less, please ensure you can get the larger sections through doors and around corners etc. All sections 3m or above will be split into two parts with a push fit inline connector. Sections 5m and above will be split into two sections with 2no push fit inline connectors.
All our handrail are from fine 320 Grit Brushed Finish 316 grade stainless steel tube. Industry standard 42.4dia x 2mm thick. Meaning it can be used for any application internally or externally.
We only use the highest quality materials and the higher grit finish means it is much easy to keep clean. There are a lot of other options on the market but they offer courser grit material meaning its less eye catching and harder to keep clean. Please don't accept cheaper versions of this product all our stainless handrail and brackets are superior high quality.
Our wall brackets and end caps are also in matching 320 grit and really set the handrail off and give it that impressive look, our fittings are imported from Italy and are of the highest quality on the market.
All countersunk woodscrews are supplied with our items so there are no extra costs when it comes to you fitting the item.
If you need a custom length please order the next size up from your custom size.
We deliver all our items for free often within 3 working days from dispatch.
All items are made within the UK in the West Midlands.
We are the UK's cheapest supplier of stainless steel handrails so why go any where else. Just look at the points below to give you more reasons to buy from us today;
- See sizing guide drawing for quantity of brackets per handrail size, we put the most brackets on our rails and are still cheaper then our competitors.
- Becareful as some of our competitors are putting just two brackets on a 3.5m rail.
- Made to any size you require - listed in 0.5m increments to keep it simple!
- Robust 42.4mm tubular rails
- Extremely easy to fit, you supply the drill and the wall and we supply the rest!!
- Quick turnaround times, even on bespoke items
- All fixings are included
- All produced in the West Midlands
- Stainless steel polished to 320grit minimum giving the highest standard finish
- All items are handmade so if you need a particular size not listed, simply get in touch
- Safely get your handrail into your building/ installation area.
- Unpack and remove outer packaging. Leave the shrink wrap on and expose just where the bracket goes.
- Put your brackets on to the pre-drilled and tapped holes using all the fixings provided, adjust bracket accordingly.
- Offer your rail with the brackets on against the wall, use a pencil and carefully mark out the position of the holes. Repeat this until all holes are marked.
- Double check all positions prior to drilling.
- Once your happy drill all the holes to suit a No12 woodscrew.
- Offer wall rail back up and fix using No12 woodscrews and plugs if required.
- Admire your new rail.
Any good stainless steel cleaner will get your handrail looking like brand new.
Bannister, End Caps, Brackets, Handrail, Chrome Rail, Stair Rail, Tubular , External Handrail, Outdoor, Outside
Current Delivery Times
Please see the header at the top of the page for our latest delivery times!
We are very flexible with delivery dates so please get in touch if you have any specific requirements.
We Also Recommend
Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/eu-cookie-banner-app.liquid