Powder Coated Stainless Steel Handrail- 42mm Dia
Powder Coated Stainless Steel Handrails Complete With Associated Wall Brackets And Flat End Caps.
This handrail is from our brand new 'Powder Coated Range' of stainless steel handrails. They come in choice of standard colours and are both stainless steel and powder coated so they will last in any weather condition.
Black Semi Gloss RAL 9005
White Semi Gloss RAL 9010
Anthracite Grey RAL 7016
REMEMBER WE CAN ALSO POWDER COAT ANY BALUSTRADE SYSTEM OR FITTING TO SUIT YOUR PROJECT.
WE CAN ALSO POWDER COAT IN ANY COLOUR(Subject To Min Order Cost)
Including suitable screws and wall plugs.
- Lengths below and including 1.8m have 2no brackets.
- Lengths below and including 2.8m have 3no brackets.
- Lengths below and including 3.8m have 3no brackets.
- Lengths below and including 4.2m have 5no brackets.
All handrails will be delivered in one complete length for 3m or less, please ensure you can get the larger sections through doors and around corners etc.
All countersunk woodscrews are supplied with our items so there are no extra costs when it comes to you fitting the item.
We deliver all our items for free often within 5 working days from dispatch.
All items are made within the UK in the West Midlands.
We are the UK's cheapest supplier of handrails and components so why go anywhere else?
- See sizing guide drawing for quantity of brackets per handrail size, we provide the most brackets on our rails and are still cheaper then our competitors
- Made to any size you require - listed in many increments to keep it simple!
- Robust 42.4mm dia handrails both industry standards
- Extremely easy to fit, you supply the drill and the wall and we supply the rest!
- Quick turnaround times, even on bespoke items
- All fixings are included
- All produced in the West Midlands
- Powder coated to the highest quality not spray painted
- All items are machined and precision engineered so if you need a particular size not listed, simply get in touch
- Safely get your handrail into your building/ installation area.
- Unpack and remove outer packaging. Leave the shrink wrap on and expose just where the bracket goes.
- Offer your rail with the brackets on against the wall, use a pencil and carefully mark out the position of the holes. Repeat this until all holes are marked.
- Double check all positions prior to drilling.
- Once your happy drill all the holes to suit a No12 woodscrew.
- Offer wall rail back up and fix using No12 woodscrews and plugs if required.
- Admire your new rail.
Warm soapy water will clean our powder coated rails. If any paint does become damaged touch up with colour matched paint.
Paint, Painted, Blue, Red, Yellow, Black, Powder coated
Current Delivery Times
10 Working Days (approx)
This may vary on bespoke, powder coated. Please get in touch if you are in a rush for any items and we can advise.