Antique Brass & Walnut Handrail
Our Antique Brass & Walnut Handrail is the best of both worlds and offers a sleek alternative to standard handrails, yet keeping hold of its vintage look. The handrail itself is from solid American Walnut, machined into a perfect 45mm diameter handrail. The walnut is then finished off with antique brass brackets & matching flat ends.
We leave our handrails unfinished so the customer can add a finish of their choice, however they can be fitted as delivered.
Including suitable screws and wall plugs.
- Lengths of 2m and below have 2no brackets.
- Lengths of 3m and below have 3no brackets.
- Lengths of 3.5m and below have 4no brackets.
Our wall brackets and end caps are also in a special antique brass finish and really set the handrail off and give it that impressive look, our fittings are imported from Italy and are of the highest quality on the market.
All countersunk brass wood screws are supplied with our items so there are no extra costs when it comes to you fitting the item.
Our oak handrails can be easily cut down by the customer or we will be happy to do it, when ordering chose the next size up and then get in touch with your cutting requirements.
We deliver all our items for free often within 5 working days from dispatch.
All items are made in the UK in the West Midlands.
We are the UK's cheapest supplier of modern bespoke handrails so why go anywhere else?
- We send the most brackets on the larger handrails, some people are only sending 2 brackets for a 3m handrail!
- Made to any size you require - listed in many increments to keep it simple!
- Beautifully machined American Walnut in 45mm Diameter.
- Extremely easy to fit, you supply the drill and the wall and we supply the rest!!
- Quick turnaround times, even on bespoke items
- All fixings are included
- All produced in the West Midlands
- Antique Brass specially finished giving the highest standard finish
- All items are handmade so if you need a particular size not listed, simply get in touch
- Safely get your handrail into your building/ installation area.
- Unpack rail.
- DO NOT USE A IMPACT DRIVER AND ALWAYS DRILL PILOT HOLES.
- Decide on a location for your brackets and offer them to the rail. Mark them with a pencil and screw into position. This is easy to do if lie it on the floor, then you pack the rail up off the floor and fit the brackets that way.
- Offer your rail with the brackets on against the wall, use a pencil and carefully mark out the position of the holes. Repeat this until all holes are marked.
- Double check all positions prior to drilling.
- Once your happy drill all the holes to suit a No12 wood screw.
- Offer wall rail back up and fix using No12 wood screws and plugs if required.
- Admire your new rail.
Cleaning Instructions/ Maintenance
As the handrail comes unfinished it is recommended that a lacquer or stain is applied to prolong the life of the rail.
Timber, Walnut , Wooden, Stainless Steel, Handrail, Brass
Current Delivery Times
Please see the header at the top of the page for our latest delivery times!
We are very flexible with delivery dates so please get in touch if you have any specific requirements.
We Also Recommend
Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/eu-cookie-banner-app.liquid